Tucked away in the rolling hills overlooking Tesuque village, Julia Gelbart's 18 Tesuque Vista is truly a hidden gem that won't last long.
If you are looking for WOW views, single level living, new construction, and comfort combined with elegance, this is definitely your new home in Santa Fe! Stunning unobstructed views of the Sangres, so close you could reach out and touch them! The living room, dining room, kitchen, home office, master bedroom, and even the laundry room all face the mountains. And of course the east facing portal, complete with fireplace. A custom designed home, and you will see the difference in design details. Only one step in the entire house, from the front foyer into the house. The kitchen is just what a cook craves: 6 burner gas range, wine cooler, granite counters, pantry! Great flow throughout, big open spaces, and thoughtful floor plan. A/C for summertime comfort, plus ceiling fans in all bedrooms. A 3-car heated garage, approximately 600 sq.ft., could offer the option of a home studio or workshop - with mountain views! This is an exceptional property with remarkable views: be one with the mountains, what serenity!
18 Tesuque Vista features ...
- Mountain views so close you can hug the mountains
- New construction, with exceptional attention to detail
- Single level living
- Separation of spaces
- Home office plus 3 bedrooms
- 3 car/heated garage, also with mountain views
- Quick drive to the Plaza, yet tucked away in greenery
- Cook's kitchen, with WOW appliances
- Huge shaded portal, complete with kiva fireplace
- Grand spaces and coziness combined
- Be one with the mountains and Santa Fe skies
Contact Julia Gelbart for more information.