Lamy Home Statistics
|Avg. Days On Market||170|
Property Types (active listings)
Search Lamy NM Homes For Sale
|All Listings||$100,000 - $200,000||$200,000 - $300,000|
|$300,000 - $400,000||$400,000 - $500,000||$500,000 - $600,000|
|$700,000 - $800,000||$800,000 - $900,000||$900,000 - $1,000,000|
Be the first to see Lamy real estate listings & gain access to advanced search tools. Register with Santa Fe Properties to get started!
Discover Lamy Homes For Sale
Lamy real estate consists of a pleasing selection of gorgeous pueblo, adobe and contemporary style homes and range in pricing from $200,000 to well over $1 million. Many of these properties are rich in history and feature a timeless elegance. Others are brand new and appeal even to the most discerning buyer. You'll find an artistic vibe throughout many of the Lamy properties with open concept floor plans, suspended track lighting, soaring beamed ceilings, large fireplaces and even stained concrete floors. Additionally, the oversized windows make these homes extremely bright and airy.
Lamy Community Highlights
Lamy is located only 18 miles from bustling Santa Fe and this city is filled with historical importance. Probably best known for the development of the train station and the significance behind its location, Lamy has become quiet, quaint and quintessential.
- Billy the Kid had lunch at the famous Legal Tender Saloon in Lamy on his way back to jail in Santa Fe.
- The nearby Galisteo Basin has provided the spectacular backdrop for many films, including The Missing, True Grit, 3:10 to Yuma, Crazy Heart, the Lone Ranger and more.
- The Burlington Northern Santa Fe train was originally planned to pass through busy Santa Fe, but due to the large hills in the area, the civil engineers chose to route the tracks through Lamy.
- Santa Fe is only a short drive away, promising residents the best of both worlds - small town charm with big city amenities.
- Lamy is served by the Santa Fe Public School system and is home to Tierra Encantada Charter School.
Contact Santa Fe Properties for more information about homes for sale near Lamy, New Mexico. Or to schedule a viewing, simply give us a call at (505) 982-4466.
Browse All Santa Fe Communities
- Canyon Road
- Casa Solana
- Guadalupe & Railyard
- Highway 14
- Highway 285
- Historic Eastside
- Jemez Springs
- La Cienega
- La Pradera
- Las Campanas
- Los Alamos
- Madrid & Los Cerrillos
- Museum Hill
- Quail Run
- Rancho Viejo
- Santa Fe
- Santa Fe Summit
- South & West of I-25
- South Capitol
- Tierra Contenta
Start searching for your dream property now.
When it comes to convenience, our site is unparalleled. Whether you're in the comfort of your home, or on the go.
Our site works flawlessly on multiple devices so you can find the information you need.