Lamy, New Mexico Real Estate
Access all currently available Lamy real estate listings here!
Located 20 minutes southeast of downtown Santa Fe, Lamy has served as the train depot for Santa Fe for over 130 years. Today's Amtrak Southwest Chief makes daily stops here on its run between Chicago and Los Angeles. The community was named for Archbishop Jean-Baptiste Lamy and lies within the Bishop John Lamy Spanish Land Grant, which dates back to the 18th century.
Start browsing the real estate listings below or learn more about Lamy homes for sale!
Search Lamy NM Homes For Sale
|All Listings||$100,000 - $200,000||$200,000 - $300,000|
|$300,000 - $400,000||$400,000 - $500,000||$500,000 - $600,000|
|$600,000 - $700,000||$700,000 - $800,000||$800,000 - $900,000|
|$900,000 - $1,000,000||Over $1,000,000|
Be the first to see Lamy real estate listings & gain access to advanced search tools. Register with Santa Fe Properties to get started!
Lamy Real Estate Market
Lamy real estate consists of a pleasing selection of gorgeous pueblo, adobe and contemporary style homes and range in pricing from $200,000 to well over $1 million. Many of these properties are rich in history and feature a timeless elegance. Others are brand new and appeal even to the most discerning buyer. You'll find an artistic vibe throughout many of the Lamy properties with open concept floor plans, suspended track lighting, soaring beamed ceilings, large fireplaces and even stained concrete floors. Additionally, the oversized windows make these homes extremely bright and airy.
Lamy Community Highlights
Lamy is located only 18 miles from bustling Santa Fe and this city is filled with historical importance. Probably best known for the development of the train station and the significance behind its location, Lamy has become quiet, quaint and quintessential.
- Billy the Kid had lunch at the famous Legal Tender Saloon in Lamy on his way back to jail in Santa Fe.
- The nearby Galisteo Basin has provided the spectacular backdrop for many films, including The Missing, True Grit, 3:10 to Yuma, Crazy Heart, the Lone Ranger and more.
- The Burlington Northern Santa Fe train was originally planned to pass through busy Santa Fe, but due to the large hills in the area, the civil engineers chose to route the tracks through Lamy.
- Santa Fe is only a short drive away, promising residents the best of both worlds - small town charm with big city amenities.
- Lamy is served by the Santa Fe Public School system and is home to Tierra Encantada Charter School.